Potato and parsley mash
Boiling potatoes 5 Kg Full fat milk 1 l Butter 160 g
Shallots 500 g Butter 50 g Garlic 1/2 a head Flat leaved parsley 1 bunch Olive oil
Sea salt Table salt Nutmeg
- Peel and wash the potatoes, then cut them into pieces.
- Put the potatoes into a cooking pot, cover with water, season and cook for 25/30 minutes. Check that the potatoes are cooked using the tip of a knife.
- Peel and chop the shallots using a cutter.
- Sweat the chopped shallots.
- Peel the garlic and remove the shoot. Wash the parsley and cut off the stalks.
- Mix the garlic and parsley with a little olive oil in the cutter. Add the garlic and parsley to the shallots and put aside.
- Drain the potatoes. Put ¾ of the milk and butter into the cooking pot. Add the potatoes and mix using the Dynamic Master and the foodmill ricer.
- Add the remaining milk, check the seasoning.
- Add the parsley mix, mix well.