Pumpkin soup, goat's cheese emulsion and roasted hazelnuts
Butter 40 g Leek 300 g Pumpkin 3 Kg Water or light white stock 4 l
Goat's cheese emulsion
Goat's cheese 150 g Cream 80 g
Roasted hazelnuts 100 g
Sea salt Table salt
- Sweat the finely chopped leek in butter, add the pumpkin cut into chunks, sweat gently, add the water, season and cook.
- Once cooked, mix using the dynamic junior blender until a smooth soup is obtained.
- Mix the goat's cheese and cream using the emulsifier disc. Season and put aside in the refrigerator.
- Roast the nuts and put them through the cutter.
- Serve the soup in a soup plate, place a quenelle of goat's cheese and sprinkle with roasted hazelnuts.