Pear and red fruit marmalade
Pears 600 g Lemon 1/2
Water 1,5 l Sugar 150 g
Fresh raspberries 4 Raspberry coulis 8 cl Mint leaves 4
- Peel the pears, remove the cores and lemon them. Cut them into large chunks and put them aside.
- Boil the water and sugar in a pan.
- Add the pears and simmer for 20 minutes. Check that the pears are cooked using the tip of a knife.
- Once the pears are cooked, place them in the Dynamix stainless steel bowl. Mix the pears using the Dynamic 4 blade knife (for a very smooth finish, finish using the blender attachment).
- Put the marmalade into 4 ramekins.
- Add the raspberry coulis and decorate with a fresh raspberry and a mint leaf.