Ripe tomatoes 800 g Long cucumber 1 Red bell pepper 1 Green bell pepper 1 Onions 100 g Garlic 1 clove Lemons 2 Vinegar 5 ml Olive oil 1 ml Water 25 cl Basil 1/2 bunch Salt, pepper, Cayenne pepper
- Wash the vegetables, peel the cucumber, de-seed the bell peppers and the cucumber.
- Place the vegetables into a high container after having cut them into pieces. Mix all the ingredients using the 4 blade Dynamic mixer until you obtain a smooth and even purée.
- Add the oil, vinegar, lemon juice and basil and then season.
- Add the iced water gradually until you achieve the required thickness of the mix.
- Mix well and put in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Plate up onto plates or ramekins and decorate with a few parsley or basil leaves.